Friends of Stevens
Officers Meeting Minutes
Start Time 5:30pm
Jen Bowen Cross
- We have Insurance Now
- Treasurer Report
- $3666 in bank
- Including $250 from Lee Knowles
- Before Deductions for Food & Cups & Plates for Lego Event
- $189 for Insurance
- $3241 Left over
- PT conferences $150 extra was spent but Ana told them to go spend the money and covered from other funds
- We also are putting a donation bucket out at Lego Event
- Chris Eden is running a Destination Imagination program and asked for $2000 from us.
- We need volunteers and more help
- Anticipated budget 2020/2021
- $300 for Carnation Festival Parade
- $600 PT conference staff dinner
- $200 Halloween Candy
- $200 Kindergarten Graduation
- $200 Preschool continuation
- $1000 Teacher Appreciation
- $500 Teacher of the Month
- $200 Insurance
- $2000 First Lego
- $2000 D.I.
- $8400 Total, but we vote on what we spend on.
- No End of the Year Carnival
- Beer Dinner would be multi-courses and beer. Ed Would talk about the different beers.
- Possibly look at renaming the event
- Do We want to set up tables at registration to ask for donations and get word out about PTO
- Newsletter Ad Donation Request also ask Vicki to add to her Newsletter
- Sign Up genius for PTO for general volunteer needs
- Add a Thermometer for PTO fundraising on our bulletin board
- Dani is Working on the K.S. Gift Cards
- Look at a Walmart grant
- Also look at xcel energy grant
- Ask Amy, Dani and Antonia if they reached out to walmert.
- How do we feel about using the money we raised this year, vote on next meeting.
- Ideally we need $10,000 a year or more!